14 Dec 2012

Stray Cats s/t lp, various releases part III (final)

Just a couple more to add and then the debut album is quite much finished. I will add one or two later ( when I get `em ) but at the moment, this is it.

Japan     25RS-117 manufactured by Nippon Phonogram




Typical Japanese lp, with beautiful obi-strip and extra inner sheet with lyrics and info in Japanese. White label promo also exists but I don´t have it ( yet ). Soon, I hope...


Israel     BAN 170001  manufactured by Hed-Arzi company


This Israel pressing is unique having the b/w back cover and
hebrew printing on it and on centre labels. It´s a pity that cover in my copy is in terrible condition, I´m trying to get another one in better shape.

There are also at least German pressing from 1981, German re-press from 1986, Dutch pressing from 1981 and possibly a Greek one. If anyone who happens to read this, is aware of more versions, please contact me. Like I mentioned at the beginning, I will add few more to this section sometime. Dont´know when. But now it´s time to concentrate to single that took the world by storm in 1980. Yes, You guessed...
Runaway Boys !

No comments: